Nabil Jeffri began his career in karting in 2002. In 2004, he won the Asian Overall Champion in Cadet category at age of 11. He moved up to Junior and won the Rotax Max Asia titles in 2008 & 2009. Nabil finished 6th out of 72 drivers from 60 countries in the Rotax Max World Championship 2009. In 2010, he then stepped up to Formula BMW Pacific and finished 5th Overall. At age of 16, Nabil became the youngest ever test driver in Formula One history when he carried out an aerodynamic test on Lotus T127 on September 1, 2010. In 2011, Nabil raced under PETRONAS Mofaz Racing Team in JK Racing Asia Series. He won the F1 Malaysian GP support race and he concluded as 3rd Overall in that year. In 2012, Nabil raced under Team Eurointernational. He has a very successful year, a lot of winnings and podium and leading the championship till the last race and finished 2nd overall. This year Nabil will be competing in Europe in the German Formula 3 Series with Team Eurointernational.
- - Youngest F1 Test Driver
- - 1st and only Malaysian to be in Selection Event to FIA Institute Young Driver Excellence Academy. 2nd best in Fitness
- - 1st athlete to be officially appointed as National Youth Icon by Ministry of Youth & Sports, since 2010 till now
- - 1st Motorsports Athlete to be selected in the 1 Murid 1 Sukan Nationwide Program by Ministry of Education
- - Youngest to do Live F1 (Malaysian GP) commentator by NTV 7
- - Chief Instructor for Nationwide Talent Search Program on Karting, covered 8 states in 6 weeks
- - Ambassador for MUFORS (Malaysian Unite for Road Safety), National Road Safety Campaign under PLUS.